The Gay Man's Guide to Heterosexuality offers a humorous look at the strange and often inexplicable habits of heterosexuals. This book not only tells you everything you need to know about the straight world (and then some), but answers questions that have probably been plaguing you for years, like:
- What are they carrying in all those minivans?
- Why are their dogs so big?
- Why are they afraid of bright colors?
- Why do show tunes scare them?
- How do you know when you're in one of their neighborhoods?
As well as the perennial conversation stopper:
- What do heterosexuals do in bed together?
You never know when you're going to bump into a heterosexual--today they are everywhere--but with this handy guide, you'll be prepared for any encounter.