Why Do Dogs . . .
- Gravitate towards the moldiest garbage cans on the street?
- Turn your flowerbed into an archeological dig?
- Prefer your Prada heels over a $5 rubber chew toy?
- Mistake antifreeze for green Gatorade?
- Insist upon sniffing the nether regions of humans and animals alike?
- Turn on the “Canine Sprinkler” on every bush and mailbox post in the neighborhood?
- Dislocate your shoulder every time you take a walk?
- Turn ordinary table legs into objects of affection?
Read LIFE OF HANK to learn why dogs do what they do from Hank, a dog who’s a lot like yours. You’ll also get some expert advice from
Dr. Gary L. Ailes, DVM, to learn what your dog is trying to tell you and how to correct common misbehaviors.
“Your dog is not human, but he does want to please you. Your job is to figure out what his actions mean, understand that some of it is just typical of dogs, and offer gentle but firm guidance toward good behavior.” Dr. Gary L. Ailes, DVM.