The Joy of Tiny House Living
Comprar por 14,99 $
- Comprehensive review of the practical considerations that go into building, owning, and living in a tiny home on wheels.
- What it means to upgrade to tiny, and what readers should know about design, construction, and the legalities of living in a tiny home.
- Chris Schapdick is the founder of Tiny Industrial, a tiny house building company. He was awarded the “Best Tiny House Award” by the New Jersey Tiny House Festival in 2017.
- Other tiny house and small home plans books sold on average over 10,884 copies, with $66,804 in net sales.
- Tiny House trend continues to grow in popularity since HGTV show launch 12/2014.
Fecha de publicación
28 de enero de 2021
Número de páginas
Tamaño del archivo