Learn the Invaluable Lessons from Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson :
Isabel Wilkerson is a writer and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist. She authored the critically acclaimed New York Times Best-selling book entitled Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents that was released last August 4, 2020, under the Random House Publishing Group. The book tackled the caste system that prevailed through time and caused the division of society into classes.
The Caste was one of the ten nominees in the nonfiction category of the annual National Book Awards. The New York Times described Caste as a powerful narrative that struck every reader and complimented the author for her distinct way of contextualizing the origin of systemic racism in the United States.
• Executive "Snapshot" Summary of Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents
• Background Story and History of Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: Isabel Wilkerson
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention
Scroll Up and Buy Now!
100% Guaranteed You'll Find Thousands of Dollars Worth of Ideas in This Book or Your Money Back
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands!
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.