You don't need to know a line of technical code nor even understand how Linux Servers work before you can become a webhost.
In this short report, all the salient points will be covered and in a few minutes from now, you will be totally ready to start offering webhosting services to customers.
Here are the topics covered to get you started fast:
* How To Choose A Good Webhost
* What To Buy As A Starter
* How To Setup Hosting Packages
* How To Create Webhosting Accounts for Customers
* How To Manage Customers
* Getting Help When Stuck
* Creating Sales Pitches That Attract Customers
* How To Add Domain Name Registration Services