This book consists of two titles, which are the following:
Book 1: Beekeeping can be a great hobby and/or business. Many people have made it work for them, either as a side activity or as a fulltime job.
In order for you to make beekeeping a regular pastime, you have to know what you’re doing. Guides like these are especially designed to help you along the way. In this book, for example, you will hear about:
- Honey tips and tricks.
- How to harvest honey more effectively.
- How to prevent bee stings.
- Why bumblebees are so much different from other bee races.
- How to control and manage the bees.
- The overall pros and cons of a beekeeping business.
And so much more! You’d be surprised how much information you can find in only a small number of pages. Go ahead and check it out.
Book 2: This book will help you understand beekeeping and bees in general better. After some remarks about planning and beehive types, several topics will be addressed, such as:
- What yellow coats or jackets can do.
- Which bee houses there are, and which ones work best for which bees.
- Hiving a swarm.
- How to pick the right apiary site.
- The difference between the queen bees, the workers, and the drones.
- And several other tips you will need to get started.
Get this important piece of information from this brief guide now!