True Mexican meals are much more than salsa and tacos. The Mexican cuisine has been celebrated for its vast variety of simple, festive, earthy and rich flavors. Giving a wide assortment of Mexican food recipes that can be made countless of times. In recent times, the Mexican cuisine has opened up American homes to Mexico's colorful, bright and thrilling food experience!
Some of these famous Mexican meals, such as chilaquiles, enchiladas, burritos, quesadillas, tacos and more, will leave picky eaters well fed and wanting for more each and every time. This cookbook offers the maximum array of Mexican foods, from Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Recipes, Beef and Pork, Desserts, Appetizers, Beverages, Seafood, Salad and Side dishes. In this book you will find:
• An Introduction to the Mexican cuisine
• Common Mexican Ingredients and Staples to Stock your Pantry with
• Mexican Cooking Modus
• How to Prepare and Shop for Groceries for your Mexican Cooking
• 100 Easy to make, Delicious and healthy Mexican Recipes.
A look inside; You will find tasty recipes, which includes:
• Tasty Huevos Rancheros
• Cheesy Chorizo Quesadillas
• Healthy Chiles Rellenos
• Lemon Papaya Paleta
• Mexican Salmon Ceviche
• Lemon Raspberry Agua Fresca
• Crunchy Grapefruit Shrimp Quesadilla
• Vinaigrette Catalina and much, much more!