Helping Your Teen Make Healthy Choices About Dating And Intimacy
Is your teen showing interest in dating and intimacy (sex)?
Or already whirling down that path, full speed ahead?
Are you worried your teen might make risky decisions—with potentially life-changing consequences?
For many parents, this isn’t easy, but it’s natural to want to try to positively influence your teen’s attitudes about dating and sex… and help your teen become a safe and self-respecting young adult.
Inside this Life Guide, you'll learn how to…
- Hold difficult (and potentially “awkward”) conversations with your teen.
- Supervise your teen’s dating activities (and why it’s critical that you do so).
- Ensure online safety and keep your teen safe from inappropriate websites.
- Enforce age-appropriate consequences for lying or going out without permission.
- Teach your child the potentially life-changing power of saying “No.”
- And more!
Join the many parents who have learned how to give their teen every possible chance to live a happy, well-adjusted life, by following the steps in Helping Your Teen Make Healthy Choices about Dating and Intimacy