• 34.2 million adults in the US have provided unpaid caregiving for an adult age 50 or older in the past year. 42% of them cared for a parent.
• 75% of all caregivers are women.
• 40% of people between 65 and 80 are still sexually active and 57% say that sex is important to their overall quality of life.
• 36% of adults in the United States use masks, blindfolds and bondage tools during sex. Worldwide that number is only 20%.
• Women between 30 and 60 who are concerned about caregiving for aging loved ones either because they are doing it, have done it, or are worried about doing it in the future
• Baby boomer women who are concerned about maintaining their sex lives as they age and struggle with issues of independence
• Readers who enjoy unconventional stories about commonly experienced personal challenge
• Professionals in fields touching on this story: sexuality educators, geriatricians, social workers, nurses and doctors, especially those who specialize in oncology, palliative care, or rehabilitative medicine in hospitals and rehab settings
• People interested in BDSM/Domme sexuality, especially those over 50