The only guide you'll ever need!
You may know a narcissist, you may be one, or you may just be interested in what narcissism really is. Suffice it to say that there are a lot of narcissists in society, and that some of us might have a few traits on either side of the spectrum. Therefore, it is essential to our understanding of such individuals to be informed and know what to expect when interacting with them. This book contains information like:
- The difference between several specific Narcissistic Personality Disorders
- Tips on dealing with a narcissist and what not to say and do
- Background, origin, nature and nurture, and other explanations as to where the disorder comes from
- Subtle signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and how to recognize them
- Getting into the mindset of the boosted superego and the reasons behind it
- Ways to confront narcissists and how to use therapy to your advantage
- The reasoning, manipulation tactics, and motivation in a narcissist's mind
- And much more!