Cancer Prevention and Screening
Winner of the Council Chair's Choice Award at the 2019 British Medical Association Awards.
Cancer Prevention and Screening offers physicians and all clinical healthcare professionals a comprehensive, useful source of the latest information on cancer screening and prevention with both a global and a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Includes background information on epidemiology, cancer prevention, and cancer screening, for quick reference
- Offers the latest information for clinical application of the most recent techniques in prevention and screening of all major and many lesser cancer types
- Emphasises the importance of multidisciplinary teamwork in cancer screening
- Highlights frequent dilemmas and difficulties encountered during cancer screening
- Provides clear-cut clinical strategies for optimal patient education, communication, and compliance with cancer prevention techniques