Humanitarian Action and Ethics
- The most comprehensive and up-to-date work on humanitarian ethics currently available.
- Brings together contributions from humanitarian and health professionals, philosophers and social/political scientists.
- Many of its contributors have direct experience of working around the world in some of the most difficult humanitarian situations today.
- Its case studies cover humanitarian work in a wide range of countries, as well addressing some of the pressing concerns facing modern humanitarian work.
- Goes beyond the theoretical to consider how such ethical concerns might inform more effective practical approaches to humanitarianism.