Senior drivers (of all ages) will benefit from this edutainment approach to driving. Written for experienced drivers, this interesting eBook puts fun and increased control skills back into your travels. Youll gain surprising insight from an experts experience and earned wisdom that teach how to become a more thoughtful and somewhat quicker-yet-efficient driver.
Main chapters focus on: The Driver, The Vehicle and the Roadway; with subchapters describing a wide variety of interesting presentations about skills and technologies. An integrated approach to safer driving identifies & encourages the American Drivers Team for mutual support, and personal responsibility on our roadways. Another section introduces autonomous technologies used in todays vehicles.
1) Passing your License Renewal Test. p.85
2) When to hang-up the keys. p.86
3) (Almost) Never stop at a traffic light! P.14
4) Avoid becoming a prisoner of the vehicle ahead. P.43
5) What color makes a turn signal safer? P. 67
6) Stop sign extinction. p.35
7) Becoming the New Primary Driver. p.7
8) Should it stay, or should it go? P.48
9) Develop X-Ray Vision. p.41
10) State-of-the-art safety technologies. p.68
11) Get rid of Your jerk (when stopping)! p.27
And many, many more!
Casual and serious drivers alike will find useful and enjoyable topics in Advantageous Driving 4 Seniors: Survival Skills, Strategies and Knowledge.
Educator, Managing Director & Founder
The Institute 4 Traffic Safety