Better Sex Through Mindfulness
- According to a landmark study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, 43 percent of women experience “sexual dysfunction." at some point in their lives
- Brotto is a sought after commentator on sexuality and sexual health
- Mindfulness, an ancient Buddhist practice, is becoming mainstream. In 2012 8% of the US population practiced it in some form. (18 million people)
- Google searches for both mindfulness and meditation have increased in the last 5 years. There are almost 5 million Instagram posts with the hash tag #mindfulness
- Addresses things medication cannot – when the body responds, but the mind is preoccupied
- No need for any previous experience with meditation. Includes exercises anyone can do at home.