The Knitted Hat Book: 20 Knitted Beanies, Tams, Cloches, and More
Get Ahead of the Crowd in these Fashion-Forward Hats!
Brimming with quick and fun-to-knit designs for stitchers of all skill levels, The Knitted Hat Book
features a modern take on classic knitted caps. In this top-notch collection, your favorite knitwear designers--Melissa LaBarre, Alexis Winslow, Faina Goberstein, Meghan Babin, and Tanis Gray, and more--have created more than 20 head-turning toppers.
- Hats of all shapes and styles: berets, beanies, tams, cloches, toques, and more
- A variety of stitch patterns, including cables, lace, Fair Isle, and slip stitch
- Appliques, knitted flowers, pompoms, and other creative embellishments
- Versatile designs to take you through the seasons
- Stylish designs for gals and guys
Everyone knows you can never knit enough hats. Whether you're looking for instant knitting gratification, a few chic designs to perk up your wardrobe, or the perfect small project to hone new skills, The Knitted Hat Book
has you covered.