Clinical Radiation Oncology
This fully updated and enhanced third edition offers a highly practical, application-based review of the biological basis of radiation oncology and the clinical efficacy of radiation therapy.
- Revised edition of the classic reference in radiation oncology from Dr. C.C. Wang, whose practical approach to clinical application was legendary
- Includes the latest developments in the field: intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image guided radiation therapy, and particle beam therapy
- Includes two brand new chapters Palliative Radiotherapy, and Statistics in Radiation Oncology
- Features a vibrant and extremely comprehensive head and neck section
- Provides immediately applicable treatment algorithms for each tumor