Bring Your Fresh Ideas to Market and Profit
Fueled by growing consumer demand for new tastes, cleaner ingredients, health benefits, and more convenient ways to shop and eat, the business of specialty food is taking off at full speed. This step-by-step guide arms entrepreneurial foodies like yourself with an industry overview of market trends, useful research for your marketing plan, and insight from practicing specialty food business owners. Determine your key growth drivers, opportunities, and how you can differentiate from other food businesses.
Discover how to:
- Find the right avenue for your specialty food business: home-based, retail shop, production, wholesale, or distribution
- Create a solid business plan, get funded, and get the essential equipment
- Get the right licenses, codes, permits, insurance for your operations
- Gain a competitive edge using market and product research
- Find a profitable location, partnerships, and in-store shelf space
- Promote your business, products, and services online and offline
- Attract new and loyal customers using social media platforms to build your community of foodie fans.
- Manage daily operations, costs, and employees
Plus, get valuable resource lists, sample business plans, checklists, and worksheets