Jimmy Carter is 'cancer-free': Miracle or just science?
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said his brain cancer disappeared last December. The news astonished the medical world and cancer patients alike. He had advanced (stage IV) metastatic melanoma, which used to be equivalent to a death sentence. He was also 92 years old.
Is it true that his cancer is completely gone?
If it is true, how was this incurable cancer removed?
What treatment did he receive? What was behind Jimmy Carter’s cancer cure?
Can other patients with incurable cancers recover like Jimmy Carter did?
This book contains the following detailed information to answer the above questions.
- How advanced was Jimmy Carter’s cancer and what was the course of treatment?
- What was the driving force behind Jimmy Carter’s cancer cure?
- How did Keytruda, Jimmy Carter’s immunotherapy drug, work?
- Information on recently-developed immunotherapy drugs
- Who is the medical team who treated Jimmy Carter’s cancer?
“Jimmy Carter’s Cancer-Free Report” contains information on the active ingredients, the efficacy, the subject for indication, and the costs of the eight types of the major immunotherapy drugs, including Keytruda.